Log in and leap into the future
Jun 14, 2021
It’s easier than ever to take control of your future. You’ll find a range of pension tools and services available online to help you.
Simply log in to your improved myRPS account today and you’ll have access to:
- a Retirement Budgeting Calculator – to show you how much money you might need in retirement, and
- a Pension Planner (for active members of the defined benefit sections) or Retirement Modeller (for IWDC members) – showing what your annual income could be to be when you stop work.
Together, these tools can give you a better idea of your retirement options and help you make the decisions that are best for your future.
Using your myRPS account you can also:
- Request estimates of your retirement benefits as many times as you need
- Make or change your nominations
- Check and update your contact details
- See or switch your AVC funds or investment funds
- Manage your account and reset your password
- Make a one-off contribution
- Ask us a question
If you haven’t logged in since the website relaunched in summer 2020, you’ll need to register before you can access any of the features outlined above.
You may even need to re-register if you were already signed up to the old site.
You’ll find a step-by-step guide to registering here and on the blog here
If you’re already registered, you can log in here